What we collect
we may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as post code.
- Other information relevant to customer interaction
What we do with the information we gather
we require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Delivery of our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- Enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task
- Recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested
- Measuring how many people are using services.
We reserve the right to make changes to our Cookies Policy. Any such changes shall appear here and become effective immediately. Your continued use of our websites is taken as meaning that you agree to any such changes.
Our website does not capture or store personal information in cookies, but merely logs the user’s IP address which is automatically recognised by the web server. This is used to record the number of visitors to our site. We sometimes use what is called a ‘Session Cookie’ when a user visits our website. This tracks essential information entered by the user in any form.
Examples of Session Cookies are:
- Add items to a Trolley
- Entering your details in a Contact Form
- Entering details for Billing and Delivery
- Logging into a User Account
Google Analytics sets cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the website and volumes of usage. For more information about Google Analytics visit Google Analytics website.
Removing and disabling cookies:
If you do not wish to accept cookies on to your machine you can disable them by adjusting the settings on your browser. However this will affect the functionality of the websites you visit.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: ForeverMade Ltd, 4 Offwell Close Redditch B98 0FJ